3100 SE Pruitt Road
Port St Lucie, FL 34952
Join the Sailing Members of Tarpon Bay Yacht Club on the North Folk of the St Lucie River at Kitching Cove to celebrate the longest day of the year. Open to all sailors in the area.
We seem to be the only event in the Port St Lucie / Stuart area, so Join our Group and "Let's go Sailing".
- 10:00 - Prep your boat for an afternoon of sailing
- 12:00 or so - Get underway and sail towards Stuart on the North Folk of the St Lucie River
- 4:00 or so - Return to the docks at TBYC or raft up on Kitching Cove or Anchor in Kitching Cove
- 6:00 until Sundown - Sundowner Cocktails and/or Appetizers
- Sunset at 8:19 - Blowing of the Conch Horns