Dream Yacht Charter, in partnership with Summer Sailstice, is offering the chance to win a bareboat yacht charter at its Annapolis base, the perfect gateway to the Chesapeake Bay.
The Chesapeake is the USA’s largest estuary and home to thousands of miles of shoreline with plenty of quiet anchorages, pretty villages, and awesome scenic views where you can get away from the crowds.
Win the chance to sail a brand new Dufour 390 with two cabins, two heads, accommodating up to six guests. Enjoy a weekend or a mid-week charter (Monday noon - Friday noon) in 2020 from Port Annapolis Marina near downtown Annapolis.
Dream Yacht Charter is the world’s leading ocean tourism company, founded in 2000 by Loïc Bonnet. We offer the widest choice with 60+ destinations worldwide and a fleet of 1200 yachts. Sail with us in the Caribbean, Bahamas, Indian Ocean, Pacific, Asia, the Americas and Europe. As well as bareboat yacht charters, we offer skippers, by the cabin charters and all-inclusive luxury crewed yacht packages.
We’re the only major charter company to be a preferred partner of the American Sailing Association and members can access exclusive offers when booking with us. You can also learn to sail on a liveaboard course at any of our destinations with Nautilus Sailing.
Dream Yacht Charter and Summer Sailstice
- The promoter is: Dream Yacht Charter whose registered office is at 7080 Bembe Beach Road, Suite 211 Annapolis, MD 21403.
- Employees of Dream Yacht Charter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is to sign up to participate in Summer Sailstice, create a personal plan or event, and participate in the event on June 20, 2020.
- The closing date for entry will be June 20, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: The winner will receive a certificate good for one (1) mid-week (Monday noon to Friday noon) or weekend bareboat yacht charter in 2020 (holiday dates excluded) from our Annapolis base on a new Dufour 390. Flights and any expenses outside of the offering by Dream Yacht Charter are not the responsibility of Dream Yacht Charter or and are therefore the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Dream Yacht Charter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 20 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send a certificate via email to the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 7080 Bembe Beach Road, Suite 211 Annapolis, MD 21403.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Dream Yacht Charter and not to any other party. The information provided will be used solely by Dream Yacht Charter for online and offline marketing purposes.