The crew at Sailties have given us a specific link so we can sign up and track all the sailing that takes place on Summer Sailstice. If you haven't checked out Sailties yet, we highly recommend it. While not in the app store yet, we have a link for you to download the app and start using it!
So what is Sailties anyway? Sailties is an app designed to let you track your sailing and share your sailing. You can add crew, who can collaborate, track your course and add photos of the voyage.
Capture your whole voyage in one place
With SailTies you can capture a rich memory of your voyage, that’s saved in one place for easy access.
- Store the track, photos and notes all in one place.
- Add the crew to remember who was onboard.
- Key stats like duration and distance are saved automatically.
Collaboration with crew makes capturing easier
Adding crew to voyages lets you all take part in capturing the memories.
- Only one crew member needs to record the voyage.
- All other crew members can then collaborate by adding photos and crew logs to the voyage.
- The voyage will appear on everyone's profiles.
Share easily with friends and family
- Post an image of your voyage straight to social media
- Send a link to friends and family that opens in any web browser, without them needing to download the app.
Your sailing experience summarised
With your SailTies profile you can easily look back on and share your sailing experience.
- Total miles and time at sea calculated automatically.
- Previews of all your voyages help you pick the one you’re looking for.
- Your own public link to share your sailing profile.