In 10 days we will raffle off a Weather Routing package to be used on Sailstice. All you have to do to enter is sign your sailing club, fleet or association up for Summer Sailstice by May 14th. WRI is also giving away 5 weather routing packages as a prize to sailors who sail on Sailstice. To learn more about WRI and its prizes, visit the prize page here.
Alameda Community Sailing is signed up for Sailstice 2022 and hosting an open community sail on June 18th, and therefore entered in the contest. Don't miss your opportunity, sign up today.
1. PRIZE FOR A CLUB TO USE ON SUMMER SAILSTICE
If you're part of a sailing club, fleet, or association, and you sign up for Summer Sailstice, you could win a Weather Routing Forecast package from WRI to use during your event. The raffle will take place on May 15th, so entries must be received by May 14th to be eligible.
Here's what's included -
1. Forecasts throughout the event and an outlook provided before the event.
2. Forecast maps included with the forecasts.
3. SeaWeather.net account for the event for organizers
4. SeaWeather.net trials for participants