It's here! Tomorrow we will raise our sails with our global community of sailors to celebrate the 21st annual Summer Sailstice SAILabration. If you have not put in your plans, it is not too late, there is no better time than today.
Put your dot on the map and let the world know where you will be sailing this weekend!
If you have signed up and are ready to go, here are some ways you can connect with us to share your Sailstice.
- -Post your photos to Instagram and Facebook and be sure to tag us and use #summersailstice
- -Tag us in your stories so we can share your day of sailing in real-time.
- -DM us photos and videos and we will share to our stories.
- -Sailties has made a thread for Summer Sailstice and given us a direct download link for their app. If you haven't tried Sailties, it's a new sailing app that allows you to share your sailing track, photos, etc, and collaborate with crew. It has not hit the app store yet, so you will need our link to download it.
- -After your sail, email us all of your photos and videos so we can share them in our wrap-up blog posts and email newsletters!
- -Don't forget about the contests. All of the contests this year will be submitted directly through our website. Check out the contests and plan your submissions so you can make the most of the longest sailing day of the year!!
We look forward to sailing ‘with you’ tomorrow, wherever you are!